Comparison Between Power Make & Conventional Make Automatic Voltage Controller
POWER MAKE ROLLER TYPE REGULATOR.
- Power consumption is 0.5 to 1.5% depending upon the model and input voltage variation.
- Sutable for continuous 100% duty cycle.
- The carbon (graphite) Roller roll, while moving on the coil track, so contact Point of the roller goes on changing which prolongs the life of the rollers.
- Life at full load is 15-20 years.
- Negligible losses in full Buck / Boost Condition.
- Five years Unconditional warrantee in India
CONVENTIONAL MAKE WITH CARBON BRUSH REGULATOR
- Power consumption is 2 to 7% depending upon the model and input voltage variation.
- Sutable for continuous 30% to 40% duty cycle.
- Since the contact is by brush having flat surface, wear & tear of the brush is more and requires frequent replacement
- Maximum Life is 2-3 years at full load.
- Max losses in full Buck / Boost Condition.
- Normal warrantee for one year
|Capacity||Power make Roller type regulator losses||Conventional make Carbon Brush type Dimmerstat losses|
|60 A||575 W||1050 W|
|75 A||730 W||2055 W|
|100 A||900 W||3105 W|